Conveyor Belt Metal Detector
Our ASD-PRO metal detectors are mounted on the conveyor belt, chute or other conveyor system.
They detect all magnetic and non-magnetic metals (ferrous, non-ferrous and stainless steel) regardless of where the contaminant is inside the product.
When a contaminant is detected, a signal is sent to the reject system: an audible alarm or a process controller to initiate a corrective action.
The ASD-PRO design ensures the best detection sensitivity, wherever the location of the contaminant. Especially suited to the demands of the food industry or any product whose protection requirements are high.
- Sweep arm
- Air blast
- Pusher reject
- Nose drop
- End dump
- Retracting belt
- Stop belt
- ASD-PRO multi-frequency technology for universal use.• Available in eight different standard sizes. Available in specific customer sizes upon request.
- High mechanical stability and resistance to interference. Greatly supports vibrations, impacts and temperature fluctuations.
- Hygienic design, easy to clean, without edges that collect dirt.
- Inspection of food products and materials
- Quality control in raw materials.
- Processing protection system for fruits and vegetables
Gracida systems with ASD-PRO metal detectors, conveyor belt and reject unit are easily integrated into new and existing production lines.
Everything is designed to work together in order to ensure high operational safety and accurate detection.