X-ray inspection systems locate all contaminants due to their density, chemical composition and mechanical dimensions.
For example metal, glass, ceramic and stone contaminants in food.
It also detects some plastics (PVC, rubber) as well as other product defects (cracks, trapped air).
Desired metals (for example: aluminum staples in sausage packages) can be hidden.
Clip in metal can
Additional features and benefits
- Ethernet connection for data transfer and remote maintenance
- USB port for saving images, product backup and software updates
- Multiple capacity for the connection of photocells, rejection and separation system, etc. allowing versatile integration into the production line
- Remote maintenance through remote access
- Memory with capacity for up to 50 products